Recipe: Yummy Tomato stew with assorted meat

Tomato stew with assorted meat. Ingredients : Tomato plum Sweet long red pepper Onions Bell pepper Scotch bonnets Palm oil Seasoning cube Aromat or salt Assorted meat [any of your choice]. This is one of the methods i use to make my Nigerian tomato stew. hope you enjoy this video. WATCH my Market vlog on my main Channel here.

Tomato stew with assorted meat Nigerian Style Red Stew with meat done my way. Don't forget to send me requests and I will upload as I cook them. ** This classic hearty beef and tomato stew is true comfort food at its finest and can easily be made in your instant pot, slow cooker or right on the stove! It's more tomato based than typical beef stew recipes, but we love tomatoes over here and this is how I grew up eating it 🙂 I also threw in some. You can cook Tomato stew with assorted meat using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Tomato stew with assorted meat

  1. It's of fresh tomatoes.
  2. Prepare of tatasi.
  3. You need of fresh pepper.
  4. You need of ginger.
  5. You need of garlic.
  6. It's of fresh cow meat Different Parts.
  7. You need of groundnut oil.
  8. It's of Curry.
  9. You need of big onions.

I made this assorted meat stew using fresh tomato only and it turned out very silky and delicious, this is one of the best stew recipes I enjoy so much because it pairs well anything yam, rice or plantain. It is prepared using different cuts of cow meat and I'd love to share the simple procedures with all the food. This is one recipe I really should have shared ages ago cos a weekend hardly ever goes by without me preparing it, but for some To learn how to roast peppers, check out my Chicken Stew recipe. One can never have too many great recipes of the same food.

Tomato stew with assorted meat instructions

  1. Wash tomatoes,tatasi,pepper,peel the ginger,peel the garlic.blend all together..
  2. Boil all the meat together till is tender with onions,Salt and Maggi..
  3. Place pot on fire add groundnut allow for 2mins.then pour all the blended things..
  4. Stir with wooden stir,allow to boil up to 30mins till the tomatoes is dry and tasty..
  5. Stir very well and in the stock water.stir and add more water but be careful u don't pour in too much.allow to boil very well..
  6. Add curry and salt pour in the meats.ameats.allow to boil.stew is ready can be served with yam,potatoes or rice..

I present you with Iya Basira's Buka stew recipe! This one is using assorted meats and the preparation method I learnt by interviewing a few madam "buka"s.have you ever gone to the market and asked a vendor for a recipe? This delicious and satisfying beef stew recipe is flavored with tomatoes and red wine, along with beef broth and vegetables. Red wine and beef are a wonderful combination in slow-cooked stews, as red wine is high in tannins, which go well with rich and fatty meats. A wide variety of tomato stew options are available to you, such as part, preservation process, and metal type.